Insurance Building, 111 John Street, Financial District, Manhattan Office for Rent
John Street was built in 1929 and there are 27 floors and a penthouse with 9 passenger elevators and a freight entrance on Pearl Street. Also available are a USPS Box, UPS drop-off, and 24/7 building access. This centre is within a short walk of subway lines 2, 3, A, C, J and Z, and walking distance from the Fulton Center.
This centre is a research-driven design and innovation agency, who work with partners to create exceptional brand experiences that humanize technology, improve people's lives and create new value for their businesses. This is an invitation to be a part of the innovator's playground in hopes that together you can inspire and motivate the world for positive change through products and services.
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- AirconThis commercial building/office center features air conditioning.
- Business Support
- Copy Print CenterThis commercial building/office center features a copy and print center.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual SystemsThis commercial building/office center features audio visual systems for use during meetings, video conferencing and training.
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)This commercial building/office center features a boardroom.
- Janitorial ServicesThis commercial building/office center features janitorial and cleaning services.
- Conference Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a conference room.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features kitchen facilities.
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>