Lefcourt Clothing Center Building, 275 Seventh Avenue, Chelsea, Manhattan Office for Rent
This business center occupies a fantastic corner plot between 25th and 26th Streets in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. The 28-story building, once known as the Lefcourt Clothing Center, was built in 1928 and features a restored Art Deco lobby. The property is home to many diverse businesses including specialists in design, healthcare, education and artist agencies, with technology, PR, advertising and architectural firms in the vicinity.
Once famous for being the garment district, the area around the business center is now noted for its art galleries, health and fitness industry, creative and design companies. The business center is easy to get to, as it's just five blocks from Penn Station and close to public transport, including 1, 9, C, E and PATH Trains.
Office Features and Services
- Building Features
- Men's & Women's RestroomThis commercial building/office center features separate men's and women's bathrooms.
- Business Support
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- WiFi AccessThis commercial building/office center features WiFi (wireless internet) access.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 SecurityThis commercial building/office center has a security system that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)This commercial building/office center features a boardroom.
- ParkingThis commercial building/office center offers on-site parking.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features kitchen facilities.
- Lounge(s)This commercial building/office center features a lounge.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- National Access to Other CentersThis commercial building/office center offers its tenants access to other centers nationwide.
- Train Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one train station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Subway Station(s) NearbyThis commercial building/office center is near at least one subway station, please see details below the map or call for details.
- Flex Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers flex office space that is available for temporary rental at short notice, perfect for projects, team space, freelancers and anyone requiring short term flexible workspace with no long term commitments.
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Modern BuildingThis office center is situated in a modern building featuring contemporary furnishings and décor.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Train Station: Penn Station
Nearest Airport: JFK
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>