40 Worth Street, Tribeca, Manhattan Office for Rent
This center has 77 fully furnished and wired offices, a large conference room and boardroom capable of seating over 30 persons, and a large pantry/break room serving freshly brewed Starbucks Coffee and a continental breakfast every morning as well as our largest team room capable of seating over 50 persons. This center boasts an extraordinary, dynamic and sophisticated collection of original artwork and spectacular light and views of Midtown Manhattan from our floor-to-ceiling, 8' high windows.
This center is within three blocks of the New York Federal District Court, State Supreme Court, and the Federal Building, as well as the world-famous Tribeca Film Center, Odeon, and Nobu. It is also within three blocks of the Lexington Avenue Subway line (6), the Broadway lines (2 and 3) and the A, C, and E Subway lines.
Office Features and Services
- Business Support
- Administration SupportThis commercial building/office center offers administrative support services.
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- Call Answering ServicesThis commercial building/office center offers personal and/or automated call answering services.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a conference room.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- Furnished OfficesThis commercial building/office center offers fully furnished workspace, ready for you to plug and play the day you move in.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is situated in a historic building that has been sympathetically renovated to cater for modern tenants while still retaining a historical feel.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Nearest Subway: Chambers Street
Nearest Major Road: Church Street
Nearest Airport: JFK
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>