260 Madison Avenue, Murray Hill, Midtown, Manhattan Office for Rent
This is a 21-story, 604,000 sq ft office building on Madison Avenue located steps from both Grand Central Terminal and Penn Station. The building was constructed in the 1950s and is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation.
Situated in the heart of magnificent Midtown, is a short walk from the city's world-famous Broadway theatres, Time Square, world-class shops and boutiques. Top restaurants are close-by, and hotels in the area include The Grand Hyatt Hotel, 70 Park and The Dylan. The Rockefeller Center, The Empire State Building, newly renovated Pierpont Morgans Library and Museum, The New York Public Library and Radio City Music Hall are all close. The neighborhood is full of local delis, pharmacies, news stands, sports clubs and coffee shops.
Office Features and Services
- Business Support
- Administration SupportThis commercial building/office center offers administrative support services.
- Lobby with AttendantThis commercial building/office center has an attended lobby to meet and greet your clients and visitors.
- Call Answering ServicesThis commercial building/office center offers personal and/or automated call answering services.
- IT / Telecomms
- Broadband Internet AccessThis commercial building/office center features high speed broadband internet access.
- Tech SupportThis commercial building/office center offers technical support.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis commercial building/office center features video conferencing facilities.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial building/office center features secure tenant access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security SystemThis commercial building/office center has a security system.
- Services & Amenities
- ParkingThis commercial building/office center offers on-site parking.
- Meeting Room(s)This commercial building/office center features a meeting room.
- Workspace Features
- City Center/DowntownThis commercial building/office center is situated in the city center/downtown.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial building/office center offers virtual office space which can include a virtual business address/identity, mail handling, message taking and more.
Popular Manhattan Offices
In the heart of Harlem's bustling business district, this center offers private office and coworking space. This open, airy and creative environment has its coworking space spread over two levels,... Read More >>
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is in a highly visible location. The building has a dramatic glass exterior, a welcoming lobby and outstanding office spaces which create a truly sophisticated corporate environment.... Read More >>